THQ has filed for bankrupsy and is now auctioning of its game franchises and studios. Current bidders include Sega, Ubisoft, Deep Silver, Crytek, and Take-Two, who are after some of THQ's big and not so big titles. Currently he's whats being bought:
- Company of Heroes and Warhammer 40,000 developer Relic Entertainment is going to Sega.
- Saints Row developer Volition, Inc. and the Metro series are going to Koch Media (Deep Silver).
- The Homefront franchise is going to Crytek
- THQ Montreal and the South Park license are going to Ubisoft.
- Evolve, a game in development by Turtle Rock Studios (which worked on Left 4 Dead), is going to Take-Two Interactive.