New Urgot Changes
Originally Posted by Riot (View RedTracker Source)Just a small update this time.
- Mana cost back to 40 (as per live). Current assessment (off very limited testing) is that the refund mainly offers power when Urgot's behind, given he'll last hit with AAs when doing well in lane. Cost increase probably unnecessary as a result, will go back to increase later if this proves problematic however.
- No longer shifts the Urgot player's camera to Urgot's position on completion of ult
- Now grants Armor/MR immediately, rather than after 0.25s
- Urgot now ignores unit collision for 1s after completion of ult
- Turns out the W can already be used mid ult cast, was planning to add that in and found out it's already possible.
- Still assessing mana scaling on W as a possibility.